Advantages of Rotman:
- A very capable & popular Dean, Roger Martin
- Integrated thinking: where students are taught to design or customize solutions, rather than follow formulaic, age-old business models to find solutions for problems.
- Very good global rankings, voted the best in Canada
- Voted the 6th best in the world for Finance
- Location, location, location: right in the heart downtown Toronto, very close to the Financial District of Toronto, the 3rd largest financial center in North America after New York & Chicago
- Very strong alumni network
- Very good reputation with recruiters
- Very good faculty, who are highly paid
- Lot of guest lecturers, people who are very successful in their fields
- Backing of the provincial government (U of T)
- Very high chances of success in future career after graduation
- Good return on Investment: the high price tag is perhaps justified by the high salaries, once you graduate. You have to spend once, but you can reap the rewards for life.
- Huge price tag (75 grand, ouch!)