Sunday, June 7, 2009

Few more quotes

I have a GMAT scheduled for Monday morning. The preparation over the last few days is not bad, though I wish I had studied for many months instead of a week (my fault entirely).

Some more quotes to inspire myself:

  • Do the hard jobs first, the easy jobs shall take care of themselves.
  • Are you bored with life? Then throw yourself into some work you believe in with all your heart. Live for it, die for it and you will find happiness that you had thought could never be yours.
  • The price of excellence is discipline. The cost of mediocrity is disappointment.
  • It matters not what a person is born, but who they choose to be.
  • The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing.
  • You can not build a reputation on what you are going to do.
  • Its never too late to become the person you might have been.
  • Success is what you attract by the person you become.
  • Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that.
  • If you want to go somewhere, its best to find someone who has already been there.
  • The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.
  • Formal education will make you a living, self education will make you a fortune.
  • To earn more, you must learn more.
  • Your life only gets better when you get better.
  • Experience is what you get when you do not get what you want.
  • Its not what you have, its what you do with what you have.
Will blog about my 2nd GMAT experience on Monday evening. The results on my practice tests have improved and I did spend more time studying Math. I hope that the efforts bear fruit. Honestly, at this stage, I shall be happy to cross 550/800, though I wish I could cross 650! Lets see what happens.
- Gerry.

No comments:

Post a Comment