Saturday, July 18, 2009

Preparation is on for DeGroote MBA this Fall!

So, here's what I am doing to prepare for the DeGroote MBA:

* Got student ID & bar code
* submission of 2 photos (passport size) for student ID card
* Got MAC ID & University Email.
* Preparing for the orientation program
* Registered online for a course (I am starting with A600 only for the first term). Will go faster in future terms. There are some other personal things that I got to take care of this year!
* Started preparing for the Fall term mentally. Arranging wardrobe, trying to lose weight :)
* I guess I shall be relocating to Hamilton from Toronto, to be closer to the school.
* Regularly keeping an eye on the B School website for any updates.
* Regularly checking my Emails for updates from the admission office.

So far, so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment