- Rotman School of Management (Toronto, close to Bay St. !)
- Schlich School of Business (North York + downtown Toronto campus)
- Queens School of Business (Toronto campus)
- Ted Rogers School of Business (Bay St. !!!)
- Ivey School of Business (Toronto campus)
- DeGroote School of Business (Hamilton, with plans for a brand new Burlington / Halton campus soon!)
- Wilfred Laurier School of Business (Toronto campus)
Each one if different in terms of business school rankings, tuition fees, percentage of international students and so on. You can choose based on your own affordability and personal goals.
As I had read in another blog post of another MBA applicant sharing his views, "Its not that different from a dating game, you pick a university you think would be your best choice, but might not accept you, and then you pick some that would probably accept you, but are not the best."