Friday, October 5, 2012

My guest blog on BusinessBecause.com



My 1st blog publication on a major site was "Why MBA?", on an American MBA website called TopMBAconnect.com . This is my 2nd blog, published on a British website called BusinessBecause.com . It is an idealistic / aspirational type of post.


http://www.businessbecause.com/news/mba-north-america/1729/secret-of-mba-and-job--success

(Summary of my post: No one is perfect. All of us make mistakes - plenty of them, actually. But there is no need to beat ourselves about it with false modesty. It is Ok / important to look good, no matter what, in spite of all our individual flaws)
Please do click on the link above and read the whole post. 

Cheers!
Gerry. 


1 comment:

  1. Can I just say what a relief to find someone who actually knows what they are talking about on the internet. You definitely know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. I can't believe you are not more popular because you definitely have the gift.

    ReplyDelete