* The MBA is still a new program, not yet ranked
* No special program for HSM (only 3 specializations available as of 2009)
* Small Alumni, small class size & hence small range of discussions
* Small networking opportunities
* Small Facebook group. Not much energy & activity online yet
* Middle of the city, no natural environment (I am tired of the city now, need to get out. I like the campus of McMaster better). I am attracted to the Ivy League style buildings of McMaster more than the glass and steel structures. McMaster was founded in 1887 and I like that fact.
* Campus life not fun enough ?
* ? reputation with recruiters (especially for top jobs)
* Industry networks - not that great ?
* Specializations are limited. No Finance or Healthcare specialization.
Note: The management of TRSM is working hard to improve the B School and it is only a matter of time before we see advances. Ryerson U is already winning in MBA games & other competitions.