Monday, June 29, 2009

Awaiting news from U of C

I have been away from Toronto for almost 10 days now. I do not know if there are any letters of acceptance in my mail yet.

I wish that University of Calgary was better at communicating with its applicants. I haven't heard from them proactively even once since the application. Not even a letter of confirmation about having received my application after I submitted it. No Email about requesting for pending documents etc, that is standard with all business schools.

It was only when I called them a few times that I got any response. Is this a reflection of the quality of school itself? I hope not! Personally, I am very fond of the province of Alberta and even the U of C. I just wish they were better at communication!

No comments:

Post a Comment