Thursday, June 11, 2009

Accepted to DeGroote & almost into Ryerson

I received my first letter of acceptance yesterday from the DeGroote School of Business, McMasters University yuhuuuuuu !!! That's a wonderful start!

The program director in the admissions office of Ryerson School of Business who had asked me to retake the GMAT for a better score has promised me to process my application today, which means that I shall get a second letter of acceptance within a week. I'm waiting for letters of acceptance from 4 more business schools before making a final choice.

Its nice to see dreams coming true, after a long wait. The good GMAT score in my 2nd attempt certainly did the trick. Goes to show how important GMAT scores are, for admission into good business schools.

I am required to make a non-refundable deposit and confirm acceptance within 2 weeks. The next 2 to 3 weeks are important for me!

Will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment